FOUNDED: March 7th, 1984.
- To encourage restoration and improvement of the Village of
Morristown as a National Historic District by disseminating
information portraying early life in the Village and by aiding
in the implementation of a district preservation plan.
- To foster the cooperation of public agencies and private
industries to assist in the historic preservation work.
- To advance public education and interest in historic
architecture and historic events as they relate to the district.
- To solicit, collect, receive, acquire, hold, and invest
monies and property, real and personal, including grants, gifts,
bequests, contributions, and otherwise; and to use these funds
for purposes of the Association.
- To do all such other acts as are necessary or appropriate to
accomplish the purposes of the Association; and to have all the
powers and authority conferred upon non-profit corporations in
the State of Ohio.
Morristown Presbyterian Church
Row houses along the original
National Road in Morristown.